The laminated busbar is applied to connect the power devices of the electrical and electronic product It is a multilayer conductor and insulator composite structure products This laminated Busbar could be customized or specified according to your design or drawing Clients can also provide information of real application information for us and we can design products on the basis of such information
Laminated bus bar is an engineered component consisting of layers of fabricated copper separated by thin dielectric materials, laminated into a unified structure.
The laminated busbar is applied to connect the power devices of the electrical and electronic product. It is a multilayer conductor and insulator composite structure products. It can be customized or specified according to your design or drawing.
|Experiment Item||Standard||Routine test||Type test||Capability of test|
|Partial discharge||IEC 60270:2000||√||√||Yes|
|current rated test||IEC60068-2-14-1984||√||Yes|
|cyclic damp heat test||IEC 60068-2-30:2005||√||Out sourcing|
|temperature cycle test||IEC60068-2-14||√||Yes|
|salt spray test||IEC60068-2-11:1999||√||Yes|
|viberation and impluse test||IEC61373 Class One, Standard B||√||Out sourcing|
|Creepage distance detection||/||√||Yes|
|Coating Thinkness test||/||√||Yes|
|Fire and smoke tests||NFF16-101/16-102||√||Out sourcing|
1. Space Efficient: save space.
2. Easy to assemble: make the assembling easy and convenient for maintenance.
3. Enhance Electrical Properties: The high capacitance distribution produces low characteristic impedance, while the larger surface area and cross-sectional area realize the design of low inductance.
4.Improve current carrying capacity: Larger cross-sectional area to achieve high current load, wide and short design with low pressure drop.
5. Better thermal performance: The larger surface area allows for better thermal absorption, thermal dissipation, and thermal radiation.
|Conductor Material||T2 Copper or as customer's request.|
|Insulating Material||PET NOMEX|
|Plating||Tin, nickel, silver|
|Flame retardant rating||UL94 V-0|
Why Choose RHI BUSBAR?
1. Advanced Technology: We have industry-leading processes and technologies like automatic robot dipping, automatic robot welding, automatic copper forming and 20 years’ experience of busbar insulated dipping technology. With automation equipment and R&D team, we continuously improve our production efficiency and product quality reliability.
2. Efficient Supply Chain: From raw materials to finished products, all processes include mould and fixture are finished in our plant. Only the plating is finished by our supplier near our factory.
3. Superior Service: Give response in 8 hours, arrive at customer’s site to solve problem in 24 hours ( Site outside China may need to be extended).
4. Quick Response: With efficient supply chain and perfect production process, we can provide small batch products in a short time to support early development of customer’s project.
5.Quality Commitment: We are committed to the highest quality standards. Material is tested before production to guarantee it is ETP grade copper. All goods are inspected before delivery. We have certificates of ROHS, REACH, UL94V-0, ISO14000 and IATF16949.
6. Timely Delivery: Experienced workforce, large production capacity and sound supply chain guarantee timely delivery time for customer.
7. Competitive Price: With efficient supply chain and production environment in China, we have advantage of low cost.
TAG:  multilayer busbar Bus Bar System