Copper clad aluminum busbar consists of a solid core of electrical grade aluminum, with a pressure bonded outer layer of high conductivity copper. It is a new type of conductor material which combines the high quality, stable and conductive properties of copper with aluminum's low cost energy and combines low contact resistance. Widely used in automation, metallurgy, high and low voltage electrical equipment, construction industry and metallurgical industry.
1. Good conductivity: copper volume ratio of 15% or 20% of the electrical properties of copper clad aluminum and copper, compared to its AC load flow is pure copper 85%.
2. Light weight: copper coated aluminum density is only pure copper 37%-40%, the length of the same weight (volume) of pure copper is 2 - 2.5 times.
3. Good mechanical properties: good tensile strength, flexibility and elongation.
4. Solid copper binding: two atom crystal between different metal materials in a variety of environmental temperature to achieve permanent combination, and the copper layer (layer of tin, zinc) distribution, there is not any physical defect.
5. Good ductility and reliability: after a special heat treatment process, has a certain plasticity, is conducive to punching, cutting and bending processing, products are not cracking, not separation. In order to improve the corrosion resistance, tin coating and zinc plating can be applied on the surface of copper layer.
|Plating Options:||Nickel Plating |
PE, PVC, PA12, PET and Epoxy powder coating
PE : Withstand Voltage 2700V AC, Working Temperature -40℃ to 125℃,
Flame Retardant UL224 VW-1. Used for solid&flexible busbar, but it can
not be used for special-shaped products.
PVC (Dipping): Withstand Voltage 3500V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 125℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid&flexible busbar, and
can be used for special-shaped products.
Epoxy Powder Coating :Withstand Voltage 5000V AC, Working Temperature
-40℃ to 150℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid busbar.
PVC (Extruded): Withstand Voltage 3500V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 125℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for flexible busbar.
PA12 (Extruded):Withstand Voltage 5000V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 150℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid busbar.
PET: Withstand Voltage 5000V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 125℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid busbar.
|Edge:||Full Round Edges |
|Voltage Type: ||AC |
|Production Capabilities:||Bending |
|Industries Served:||Aircraft |
|Engineering Capabilities:||Design Assistance |
|File Formats Accepted: |
Why Choose RHI BUSBAR?
1. Advanced Technology: We have industry-leading processes and technologies like automatic robot dipping, automatic robot welding, automatic copper forming and 20 years’ experience of busbar insulated dipping technology. With automation equipment and R&D team, we continuously improve our production efficiency and product quality reliability.
2. Efficient Supply Chain: From raw materials to finished products, all processes include mould and fixture are finished in our plant. Only the plating is finished by our supplier near our factory.
3. Superior Service: Give response in 8 hours, arrive at customer’s site to solve problem in 24 hours ( Site outside China may need to be extended).
4. Quick Response: With efficient supply chain and perfect production process, we can provide small batch products in a short time to support early development of customer’s project.
5.Quality Commitment: We are committed to the highest quality standards. Material is tested before production to guarantee it is ETP grade copper. All goods are inspected before delivery. We have certificates of ROHS, REACH, UL94V-0, ISO14000 and IATF16949.
6. Timely Delivery: Experienced workforce, large production capacity and sound supply chain guarantee timely delivery time for customer.
7. Competitive Price: With efficient supply chain and production environment in China, we have advantage of low cost.
TAG:   Cu-Al BusBars