RHI manufacture and supply wide range of custom aluminum busbars.
Strength:quality aluminum has plenty of tensile strength to withstand thermal expansion strain.Depending on the alloying agents employed, the strength of aluminum itself can range from dead soft to mild steel.
Ampacity: Contingent on busbar size, aluminum busbar can handle currents up to 4000A, which is more than sufficient for many applications.
Conductivity:Aluminum busbar conductivity is dependent on the alloy and temper. Pure aluminum conductivity is approximately 65.0% of IACS.
Resistance:High quality, high strength aluminum can have mechanical resistance up to 530 Newton/mm2. Aluminum is fatigue resistant and corrosion resistant. Aluminum also offers easy corrosion removal with simple stripping.
Weight: Aluminum can be as much as 70% lighter than copper.
Aluminum Bus Bar Advantages:
|Plating Options:||Nickel Plating |
PE, PVC, PA12, PET and Epoxy powder coating
PE : Withstand Voltage 2700V AC, Working Temperature -40℃ to 125℃,
Flame Retardant UL224 VW-1. Used for solid&flexible busbar, but it can
not be used for special-shaped products.
PVC (Dipping): Withstand Voltage 3500V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 125℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid&flexible busbar, and
can be used for special-shaped products.
Epoxy Powder Coating :Withstand Voltage 5000V AC, Working Temperature
-40℃ to 150℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid busbar.
PVC (Extruded): Withstand Voltage 3500V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 125℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for flexible busbar.
PA12 (Extruded):Withstand Voltage 5000V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 150℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid busbar.
PET: Withstand Voltage 5000V AC, Working Temperature -40℃
to 125℃, Flame Retardant UL94V-0. Used for solid busbar.
|Edge:||Full Round Edges |
|Voltage Type: ||AC |
|Production Capabilities:||Bending |
|Industries Served:||Aircraft |
|Engineering Capabilities:||Design Assistance |
|File Formats Accepted: |
Aluminum busbar is best utilized for outdoor applications or corrosive, high stress environments.
It is most often used for electrical suppression in low voltage applications, where moderate strength and lightness is required. It’s also ideal for cramped enclosures.
Busbar production department
Why Choose RHI BUSBAR?
1. Advanced Technology: We have industry-leading processes and technologies like automatic robot dipping, automatic robot welding, automatic copper forming and 20 years’ experience of busbar insulated dipping technology. With automation equipment and R&D team, we continuously improve our production efficiency and product quality reliability.
2. Efficient Supply Chain: From raw materials to finished products, all processes include mould and fixture are finished in our plant. Only the plating is finished by our supplier near our factory.
3. Superior Service: Give response in 8 hours, arrive at customer’s site to solve problem in 24 hours ( Site outside China may need to be extended).
4. Quick Response: With efficient supply chain and perfect production process, we can provide small batch products in a short time to support early development of customer’s project.
5.Quality Commitment: We are committed to the highest quality standards. Material is tested before production to guarantee it is ETP grade copper. All goods are inspected before delivery. We have certificates of ROHS, REACH, UL94V-0, ISO14000 and IATF16949.
6. Timely Delivery: Experienced workforce, large production capacity and sound supply chain guarantee timely delivery time for customer.
7. Competitive Price: With efficient supply chain and production environment in China, we have advantage of low cost.TAG:  aluminium aluminum bus bar fabricated aluminum bus bar custom aluminum bus bar